Support for a top performing work culture can be achieved through focusing on good job fits. Effective assessment tools can help identify top performers for hiring, and workforce/team development. Top performers are good job fits. Studies have shown top performers dramatically out produce mediocre or poor performers.
- Discover and understand the personal challenges and opportunities of fitting in well
- Fitting in well supports pathways to success
- Problem employees do not fit in well
- A good job fit is a “win-win” for the employee and the employer
- Staffing with good job-fits supports work culture harmony
- The closest thing to a “magic pill” for avoiding organizational ills is an effective assessment tool